The 4th of July most pleasantly fell upon a Monday this year, providing an absolutely incredible three day weekend, which my wife and I were able to enjoy together. Chrissy, being the very observant and intelligent female that she is, noticed the emptiness of our refrigerator and suggested a grocery store, food-purchasing trip. Those of you who know Christina very well, know that she is probably the most enthusiastic person on the planet when it comes to food. I feel very fortunate to have a fridge constantly stocked with delicious foods, bacon, and marbled meats.
Needless to say, we loaded up on lots of junk food, fireworks, and some sports equipment, namely a soccer ball, a baseball glove, and a baseball. Feeling fully prepared, my sister Whitney, Christina, and I went to a nearby park had an awesome hot dog picnic, American style! We needed all the energy we could get if we were gonna be blowin' crap up. (Jim Gaffagin reference)
Basically, I discovered three things today. 1) I love to relax, 2) my wife is very athletic and attractive when she plays sports, and 3) food makes all the difference. Happy 4th of July everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment